Tuesday, September 10, 2013

9/10/13 update (still no resolution)

9/10/13 update
I call the 800 # again.
Was on the line speaking to Jessica in customer service. I requested a supervisor from the start but she insisted that she was going to help. I asked her to review my notes.
She attempted to put me on a Nationwide plan at $89/mo plus $50 for 8GB. I told her that wasn't an option. The Verizon Max plan is $50 for 8GB / unlim minutes and text plus the $40 access.
Why would I pay $140 base when the Verizon Max should be available to me at $90/month

-  I also called Richard the district manager, his voicemail says he is out until October 9th. He leaves the number to a Jordan.

- I left Jordan a voicemail

- I left Kathy Hass a voicemail.

- I texted Joey, no reply.

-Kathy calls me back. I tell her we need to go up the totem pole. she says she will email the director of retail sales. "Greg" and she will request that he calls me.

Hopefully the district manager can help bring this to a resolution.

I can't begin to explain what a big pain in the butt this has been. Not to mention the countless hours on the phone and at the local Verizon store. I appreciate that Kathy is being friendly and respectful and recognizes that there is a problem. However, there still has been no resolution to the problem. I want to close this chapter and move on.

- Kathy called me to advise that director of retail sales' secretary was advised and that the secretary will look out from an email from Kathy.

- Joey from Vine St texted me back:

No comments:

Post a Comment